Registered: Sep 2002
Location: Baltimore, MD
Old Visor Died, can't synch NEW? HELP!
I need your help folks! My old Prism died. Had A LOT of stuff on it, and HotSynched regulary. (3rd party, VisorPhone, ACT!, etc., etc.)
This is what I've done so far. On the PC I set the "Desktop to overide HandHeld on all opti0ns. THEN:
1) A hard reset on the "new" Prisim.
2) Removed VisorPhone from PDA
3) Pressed Synch button on PDA.
4) On PC, it asked me to choose a user, I choose me, the only option.
5) PDA and PC looked as tho they were synch-ing. They went thru the SMS, Blazer, and then it stuck on Phone callDB
One time it just timed out, another time it gave me an error message "Memory Mgr.c, Line:3282 Invalid Card # " on the PDA
I am DEAD IN THE WATER WITHOUT this, Can someone please advise?